Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Book Binge in Atlanta

Despite all the talk that bookstores are in decline, they are alive and thriving in Atlanta, Georgia!  My husband and I recently took a trip to Atlanta for a couple of days and while I was there I visited as many bookstores as I possibly could (of course).  My budget is limited and I was only there for 2 days, so I couldn't get everything on my list or go to ALL the bookstores in the area (unfortunately), but here's what I managed to acquire on my Atlanta book binge:


Threats - Amelia Gray
     -Purchased from Eagle Eye Book Shop in Decatur, GA

The Miseducation of Cameron Post - Emily M. Danforth
     - Purchased from Little Shop of Stories in Decatur, GA

The Little Stranger - Sarah Waters
     - Purchased from Barnes & Noble in Little Five Points (Edgewood shopping center), GA

The Last Nude - Ellis Avery (signed copy)
     - Purchased from Charis Books and More in Little Five Points (Atlanta), GA

Annabel - Kathleen Winter
     - Purchased from Eagle Eye Book Shop in Decatur, GA

Straight - Hanne Blank (signed copy)
     - Purchased from Charis Books and More in Little Five Points (Atlanta), GA


P.S.
A big thanks to my sister-in-law, Gala, for showing us around the Decatur/Atlanta area and guiding us to these great bookstores!